Saturday, August 24, 2013

Restarting the Bible study...

Hello!

We have been discussing to restart the Bible study. From our previous trial we learned that having a lot of chapters to read a day has not been working for most of us. I am thinking to post the Weekly Bible study questionnaires from Thursdays' Bible study group. The readings  are short  which would be very easy to accomplish through out the week.  This allow us to learn the scripture better depth, in addition, our discussion could be an online support group to our Thursday discussion which I really enjoy very much. It is just an hour and fifteen minutes. I get a lot out of the discussions. This group can have further discussion since we don't have as much time limitation. Let me know your thoughts.

May God continually bless you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't check the blog in a very long time, but I happen to look tody and there it goes a new message posted :-) I'm guessing it's meant to be.. I acturally think that's a great idea. We should go head and spread the word and get some participants!! Maybe we can incorporate this with Jida's bible study he has on Wed at OSU. That could be another option to get more people involved..Thanks Ayantu and God bless!!

Bonsi